Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Site to see: Zen Pencils


A lot of people spend a lot of their time on the Internet without doing something useful, I'm one of those people. And it always makes me feel so empty and useless when I spend another 5 hours doing nothing. I even get down because of it. On those days, nothing can cheer me up but a good site that really inspires me to get myself together and to do something. Sad thing is, those places work as a kind of black hole...I get really sucked into them… But at least I don't feel bad about it! 


This is one of those sites, Zen Pencils is a blog by the hand of the Australian cartoonist Gavin Aung Than. He picks out quotes and translates them in a cartoon, which gives them a really nice and special touch. There is also a little background about the quotes under the cartoon. They post once a week, on Tuesday (Aussie Time).

Here is an example of his work:
Make them cry - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Other great cartoons are these:

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment