Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Review: MAX crackled nail polish set


If you live in France, Belgium, Germany or the Netherlands, you probably know the store Action. A couple days ago, I was walking around in the beauty section and I bought this crackled nail polish set from their make-up brand MAX. I didn't think it was going to be any good, to be honest, because 1 set (colour coat, crackle coat and top coat) only costs €1,49. Incredibly cheap, just like everything in Action.




The silver colour coat doesn't cover at all with the first layer, so I was a bit disappointed. But when I put on a second layer some kind of miracle took place and the nail polish gave perfect coverage. I also like the brush and texture, although it's a bit too fluid. 

The black crackle coat works perfectly, but the smell of it is not very pleasant. It also doesn't have any shine at all, But when you go over it with the topcoat (which has the same unpleasant smell) you're nails shine again.

I'm very surprised by this nail art set, in a positive way. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends (and to you guys of course). The only disadvantage is the smell, but luckily it doesn't smell for a very long time.

Would you like to see more reviews? 

-E

2 comments: