Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Current addictions


Hey guys! It's been a few days since we posted anything. It's quite busy in our lives right now, we really need to get used to the school and working routine, but it's going to be alright.

Now back to the subject of the post: my addictions. Thing that have been making me happy lately, things I can't live without or things I've just developed a small obsession for.



First of all: can we talk about Arizona white tea blueberry? Until a few weeks ago I had never drunk any kind of Arizona tea. Now a day without Arizona is a day without happiness for me.


I've also been liking birds and anything with birds on it. Anything. Don't ask me why, I just think birds are cute.


To stay in the animal theme: I have an obsession with pandas. Not just a small ooh-I-like-pandas kind of obsession, but a huge obsession that's getting a bit out of hand. I associate everything with pandas, I think about pandas every ten seconds and I buy anything with a panda on. I just can't help it.


I have been writing a ton lately. I've always liked writing things, but for some reason I never actually did, until now. I have a new subject in school, creative writing, so I don't actually have a choice. I have to write. To be honest, it makes me feel so happy! I can write hours and hours about things I've been worrying about and feel so relieved afterwards. I'd really recommend writing your problems down if you have a crappy day, you'll instantly feel better.


And last but certainly not least: Bastille's cover of we can't stop by Miley Cyrus. It's just perfect.

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment