Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Review: TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum

My hair is normally really dry and breakable, so I absolutely need a serum to take care of it. I used to use one made especially for damaged hair, but it seemed like my hair got even more damaged by using that serum. Very unsatisfied I threw it in the bin and looked for another serum: TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum. It promises to smoothen the cuticle, protect agains environmental and heat damage and restore moisture & shine. Sounds good to me, so I ordered it and with a little delay my new precious arrived at my home.


I've been using it for two months now and it does a very good job for my hair. You can use it in wet and dry hair, but I think it works better in dry hair. Weird, because most hair care products work better in wet hair. It really moistures my hair. It feels soft again and within a week of using it my hair started to have some shine again.

The packaging is a bit average, I think. It's just a plain white, plastic pump container, nothing special. Unfortunately, once you've opened the safety on the pump you can't close it again, which makes travelling with this thing nearly impossible.

The smell on the other hand is delicious (if you like sweet scents). It smells a bit like Easter sugar eggs. Does anyone remember those? My local bakery always gave them to little kids around Easter. When I applied it to my hair for the first time I couldn't stop smelling it, but sometimes I feel like it smells a bit too sweet.

Conclusion: this is a great product and I would really recommend it if you're looking for a decent hair serum. It's not the cheapest serum ever, but I found it at beautybay.com for €12,20. For that price you get 250ml of serum.

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment